“All children should have the opportunity to make their own music. Musica Viva In Schools is celebrating 35 years as Australia’s leader in presenting live music to children across Australia. I hope you will join me in bringing the joy of live music to school students in 2016.”
Richard Gill, OAM
Artistic Advisor, Musica Viva In Schools
Why Musica Viva In Schools?
- Our programs are designed by teachers, for teachers.
- We provide cutting-edge, curriculum-linked educational resources.
- We provide accredited and relevant professional development learning courses.
- We bring only the best musicians to your school to invigorate the classroom experience.
We are a not-for-profit organisation that has been setting the standard in music education since 1981. Our programs are tried and tested – and they work, which is why we are Australia’s most trusted independent provider of music education.
What we offer
Australia’s most popular live music incursion program, Live Performance Plus makes it easy to offer quality music education in your school.
Live Performance Plus
– An amazing live music concert
– Designed especially for schools
– Performed by professional musicians who are also trained educators
– Each concert is adapted to your school
Digital teaching resources aligned to the Australian Curriculum
– Ready to use in the classroom
– Supporting teachers who are new to music
– And also multi-layered for music specialists
– Available online anywhere, anytime
– And in-person, at our regular Teacher Forums
– Working towards the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers