Tickets sold to Musica Viva performances are subject to the following conditions of sale and to the requirements of the performance venues. By forwarding a subscription application, it is understood that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you acquire tickets on behalf of someone else, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms on your own behalf as an agent for them.
- Musica Viva will issue you with your own personal subscriber number. Please record this number to quote in any further correspondence or contact with Musica Viva regarding your subscription.
- Subscription tickets may be exchanged after Monday 12 January 2015. Exchanges are subject to availability. An upgrade fee may apply where lower face-value tickets are exchanged for higher-face-value tickets. If exchanging higher-face-value tickets for lower-face-value tickets the difference will not be refunded. Tickets must be returned to Musica Viva seven days prior to the concert in question, to process the exchange.
- Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets however, is subject to availability.
- Gold subscriptions (full and concession) receive the same seating for each concert, renewable from year to year.
- 'Take' Packages and YouthTix (U30s) subscriptions comprise best available seating that may vary between concerts.
- Primary and accompanying subscribers whose details are provided on the same booking form will automatically be seated next to each other (subject to seating availability)
- Subscribers wishing to sit together must send their forms in together.
- No booking or handling fee is charged by Musica Viva Patron Services for processing subscriptions or additional tickets purchased by subscribers.
- Musica Viva tickets are not subject to GST.
Special Offers / Free Voucher
- Only available via online purchases. Best available seating. Subject to availability.
- Vouchers will not enable entry to the concert, they are to be used while obtaining ticket/s.
- Venues and third party ticketing agencies will not recognise the voucher.
- To redeem discount vouchers, tickets must be purchased via Musica Viva Box Office: 1800 688 482.
- Not redeemable for cash. No change given.
Second year renewing subscription offer
· Only available through postal renewal form for second year renewing subscribers.
· Subscriptions available in A + B Reserve only, seating will be allocated by the Musica Viva Box Office. Subject to availability.
· Offer available for full price packages only and excludes concession and Under30 prices.
· Offer applies to the 2015 International Concert Season only and does not apply to Coffee Concerts, Maxim Vengerov or the Musica Viva Festival.
· Venues and third party ticketing agencies will not recognise the voucher.
· Not transferrable or redeemable for cash. No change given.
· Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Under 30 subscriptions are available to persons aged under 30 at the time of booking. Proof of age must be supplied when booking and may be required prior to admission to each concert.
- Under 30 subscribers are allocated best available seating at the time of booking and seats will not be automatically renewed each year.
- Full-time mature age students, means-tested Australian pensioners (Aged, Disability, Veteran’s Affairs and Supporting Parent) and Health Care card holders are eligible to receive Musica Viva’s Concession prices.
- To claim a concession, please enclose photocopied proof of eligibility with your booking form.
- Subscribers who buy additional concert tickets receive a 10% discount on the price of single tickets.
- Additional tickets ordered with your subscription will be forwarded to you at least two weeks prior to the performance date.
If paying by credit card, you may opt to pay in two easy instalments. The first payment is due at the time of booking and the second automatically deducted from the given credit card on Friday 9 January 2015.
Payment in 3 instalments is available when you add Festival tickets to your subscription. The first payment is due at the time of booking, the second is automatically deducted from the given credit card on Friday 9 January 2015 and the third payment on Friday 27 March 2015.
Subscribers using the part-payment option will be sent all tickets after the first instalment has been paid.
• Tickets can be exchanged from Monday 12 January 2015. Simply return your tickets to Musica Viva, allowing seven days for processing.
• Ticket exchanges are only available for subscribers.
• All ticket exchanges and taxdeductible ticket donations must be returned to the Musica Viva box office.
• Second exchanges on the same ticket will incur a fee of $5.50.
• Exchanges are subject to availability.
• An upgrade fee will apply where lower-priced tickets are exchanged for higher-priced tickets. If exchanging higher-priced tickets for lower-priced tickets the difference will not be refunded.
• If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange your ticket(s) for another performance, please return ticket(s) at least 72 hours prior to the performance and we will issue you with a tax-deductible receipt for your donation in support of our education program.
• There will be no refunds, except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia (liveperformance.com.au)
• Discovery Package and set packages excluded from ticket exchange policy.
If you misplace your tickets please call Patron Services on 1800 688 482 for a replacement voucher. If you find you have forgotten your tickets when you arrive at a concert, simply visit the Musica Viva VIP Desk for assistance as soon as you arrive.
Membership and Voting Rights
Musica Viva is a company limited by guarantee. Subscribers to Musica Viva’s 2015 International Concert Season in Sydney automatically become members of the company with voting rights. In the unlikely event that Musica Viva closes, members are required to contribute a maximum of one dollar to the company. For more information on membership and voting rights visit musicaviva.com.au.
Customer Service Process
After you have returned your booking form we will:
– Confirm receipt of your order by post or email;
– Assign seats in the Reserve you have selected, or contact you to discuss other seating options;
– Send your subscription tickets, VivaCard, Concert Diary and any additional information to you;
– Mail to you separately, at least two weeks prior to the performance date, any additional single tickets purchased.
Subscription Seating Allocation
Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets, however, is subject to availability. Seating is allocated in date order of receipt as follows:
– Renewing Gold subscriptions without changes
– Renewing Gold subscriptions with change requests
– New Gold subscriptions
– New and renewing Youth Gold subscriptions
– Renewing 'Take' package subscriptions
– New 'Take' package subscriptions
– Renewing Youth 'Take' package subscriptions
– New Under30 'Take' package subscriptions
– Additional single tickets
Requests by renewing subscribers for a seating change must be in writing and lodged with the subscription renewal form. If applying online, please mention your request in the notes section.
Musica Viva will allocate the best available seating when:
- Unable to exactly match the seat numbers you have indicated
- Unable to provide the same seat for each concert, or
- Unable to provide seating next to your subscription seats for additional tickets.
Musica Viva Festival
• Tickets may be exchanged after Monday 12 January 2015. Exchanges are subject to availability. An upgrade fee may apply where lower face-value tickets are exchanged for higher-face-value tickets. If exchanging higher-face-value tickets for lower-face-value tickets the difference will not be refunded. Tickets must be returned to Musica Viva seven days prior to the concert in question, to process the exchange.
• Musica Viva Festival tickets cannot be exchanged for International Concert Season, Coffee Concerts or Maxim Vengerov Gala Concerts
• Multipack tickets must be purchased in the same transaction
• Group discounts cannot be redeemed online, only through the Musica Viva Box Office
• Subscribers do not have to pay booking or handling fees
• The same Under 30 and Concession terms apply as to our normal booking terms.
• The Full Festival Subscription includes the Mischa Maisky masterclass. For smaller multipacks or single ticket buyers, the masterclass must be purchased separately for $15.
Seating is allocated in date order of receipt as follows:
– Full Festival subscriptions
– Multipack subscriptions
– Single Tickets
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Booking fees may be applicable.
- No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or cancellations will be accepted once a subscription order has been processed.
- Tickets are valid only if they are purchased through Musica Viva’s Patron Services or a Musica Viva authorised ticketing agent.
- Patrons arriving late to a performance will not be admitted into the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance.
- Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists, venues and to change any seating arrangements.
- Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium. Mobile telephones, pagers and similar equipment must be switched off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
- In general performances are unsuitable for children under the age of seven.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Musica Viva is not liable to subscribers for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses as a result of a performance being cancelled, postponed or changed.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or predetermined position (unless this has the potential to cause injury to a person).
- Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in possession of a prohibited item, or who are unable to produce valid concession identification when requested to do so, may be removed from the venue without refund of a ticket purchase.
- Musica Viva reserves the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance.
- All patrons are responsible for their own safety and property, and for the safety and property of any person accompanying them.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending a Musica Viva event, you consent to Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva photographing, filming and taping you. Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. Musica Viva, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable in any way for its use.
Conditions of Entry for 2015 Subscription Competition
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms & conditions.
Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2) Prize entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 and over, who purchase a subscription to Musica Viva’s 2015 International Season by Friday 10 October 2014. Employees and their immediate families of Musica Viva Australia ‘The Promoter’ (ABN: 94 504 497 655) are not eligible to enter this promotion.
3) The Promotion commences at 1.00pm AEST on Monday 25 August, 2014 and closes at 5.00pm AEST on Friday 10 October, 2014 ('promotion period')
4) To enter the prize draw, participants must purchase a subscription to Musica
Viva’s 2015 International Season. Entry can be made by either by calling Musica Viva’s Patron Services on 1800 688 482 Mon-Fri (9am-5pm AEST), mailing a completed 2015 International Season Subscription Booking Form to Musica Viva PO Box 1687 Strawberry Hills NSW 2012, or completing an online booking at musicaviva.com.au/2015. The person named as the subscriber will be the participant in the promotion and the recipient of any prize, irrespective of who paid for the subscription.
5) All valid subscriptions to Musica Viva’s 2015 International Season received by
4.59pm AEST Friday 11 October 2014 will automatically be entered into the draw. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6) The draw will take place at 1.00pm AEST on Friday 17 October 2014 at Musica Viva Australia’s National Office, Level 2, 120 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010.
7) There will be two prizes – a Major Prize and a Secondary Prize that will be given to two separate subscribers. The Major Prize will be drawn first and the Secondary Prize will be drawn after.
8) The Major Prize is a:
a) Tranquility French Hooks Blue Sapphire Earrings
The secondary prize is a:
b) Flight Centre voucher
9) The Major Prize is valued at RRP $2,990.00. The Secondary Prize is valued at $1000. Prizes cannot be refunded for cash.
10) The Flight Centre Gift Card may be redeemed in person or phone, at any of over 1000 Flight Centre Ltd locations in Australia, within 12 months of date of issue.
Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded.
You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
9) The winners will be notified by phone and in writing.
10) The winners must confirm their ability to accept the prize by 5.00pm AEST on Friday 6 February 2015.
11) The Promoter will publish the winners’ name, once confirmed, on musicaviva.com.au and in The Australian on Friday 7 November 2014 and in Musica Viva’s online e-newsletter in November 2014.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant not claiming a prize. If any prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a redraw, at the same place as the original draw at 1.00pm on Monday 9th February 2015.
13) Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and photograph/s for
publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s. Winners will be notified in writing and names published in the Australian on Friday 7th November
15) By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses,
that the Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners' names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's names and suburb in any media
16) The Promoter is Musica Viva Australia, 120 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills, Sydney, NSW, 2010. ACN: 000 111 848 ABN: 94 504 497 655
17) Authorised under permit numbers ACT TP 14/02380 and LTPS/14/05348
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
The information on this website was correct at the time of publication. Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists and venues and to change any seating arrangements.
Further Information or Assistance
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please call Patron Services on 1800 688 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org