Tickets sold to Musica Viva performances are subject to the following conditions of sale and to the requirements of the performance venues. By forwarding a subscription application, it is understood that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you acquire tickets on behalf of someone else, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms on your own behalf as an agent for them.
Subscriptions: International Concert Season, Coffee Concerts series and Musica Viva Festival
· Musica Viva will issue you with your own personal subscriber number. Please record this number to quote in any further correspondence or contact with Musica Viva regarding your subscription.
· Subscription tickets may be exchanged after Tuesday 10 January, 2017.Exchanges are subject to availability. An upgrade fee may apply where lower face-value tickets are exchanged for higher-face-value tickets. If exchanging higher-face-value tickets for lower-face-value tickets the difference will not be refunded. Tickets must be returned to Musica Viva 48 hours prior to the concert in question, to process the exchange.
· Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets however, is subject to availability.
· Primary and accompanying subscribers whose details are provided on the same booking form will automatically be seated next to each other (subject to seating availability)
· Subscribers wishing to sit together must send their forms in together.
· No booking or handling fee is charged by Musica Viva Patron Services for processing subscriptions or additional tickets purchased by subscribers.
· Musica Viva subscription tickets are not subject to GST.
Subscribers who buy additional concert tickets to the International Concert Season and Coffee Concerts series receive a 10% discount on the price of single tickets.
If paying by credit card, you may opt to pay in two easy instalments. The first payment is due at the time of booking and the second automatically deducted from the given credit card on Friday 6 January 2017.
Subscribers using the part-payment option will be sent all tickets after the first instalment has been paid.
· Ticket exchanges are only available for subscribers.
· Tickets can be exchanged from Tuesday 10 January 2017. Simply return your tickets to Musica Viva, allowing seven days for processing.
· All ticket exchanges and tax-deductible ticket donations must be returned to the Musica Viva box office.
· Exchanges are subject to availability.
· An upgrade fee will apply where lower-priced tickets are exchanged for higher-priced tickets. If exchanging higher-priced tickets for lower-priced tickets the difference will not be refunded.
· If you are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange your ticket(s) for another performance, please return ticket(s) at least 48 hours prior to the performance and we will issue you with a tax-deductible receipt for your donation in support of our education program.
· There will be no refunds, except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia (liveperformance.com.au)
If you misplace your tickets please call Patron Services on 1800 688 482 for a replacement voucher. If you find you have forgotten your tickets when you arrive at a concert, simply visit the Musica Viva VIP Desk for assistance as soon as you arrive.
· Full-time mature age students, means-tested Australian pensioners (Aged, Disability, Veteran’s Affairs and Supporting Parent) and Health Care card holders are eligible to receive Musica Viva’s Concession prices.
· To claim a concession, please enclose photocopied proof of eligibility with your booking form.
International Concert Season:
· Gold subscriptions (full and concession) receive the same seating for each concert, renewable from year to year.
· Gold subscribers must renew by October 7 to guarantee they receive the same seats as in previous years. If a Gold subscriber does not renew by this date then they are agreeing to relinquish their seats for the following season.
· Choose Packages and Under30 subscriptions comprise best available seating that may vary between concerts.
Free Voucher for Gold Subscribers
· Vouchers are to be redeemed through the Musica Viva Box Office only.
· Vouchers will not enable entry to the concert; they are to be used while obtaining ticket/s.
· Venues and third party ticketing agencies will not recognise the voucher.
· To redeem discount vouchers, tickets must be purchased via Musica Viva Box Office: 1800 688 482.
· Not redeemable for cash. No change given.
Under30 ICS subscriptions
· Under30 subscriptions are available to persons aged under 30 at the time of booking. Proof of age must be supplied when booking and may be required prior to admission to each concert.
· We endeavour to allow Gold Under30 subscribers renewing seats however this is subject to availability and demand.
· Under30 subscribers are allocated best available seating at the time of booking and seats will not be automatically renewed each year.
Musica Viva Festival:
· · Premium subscribers will be seated first and in date order of receipt (please note that premium subscribers from cannot be guaranteed the same seats from previous years).
· Multi-pack subscribers will be seated second and in date order of receipt
· Single tickets will go on sale on Tuesday 10 January
· Under30 subscriptions are not available for the Musica Viva Festival
Subscription seating is allocated in date order of receipt as follows:
· Renewing subscriptions without changes
· Renewing subscriptions with changes
· New subscriptions
· Additional tickets
· Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
· They are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
· They can be used in multiple transactions.
· We do not offer refunds or credit on any unused balance.
· If your order exceeds the amount on your Gift Voucher, the balance can be paid by cash, cheque or credit card.
· Musica Viva does not accept liability for lost or stolen Gift Vouchers.
Customer Service Process
After you have returned your booking form we will:
· Confirm receipt of your order by post or email;
· Assign seats in the Reserve you have selected, or contact you to discuss other seating options;
· Send your subscription tickets, your Subscription Benefits link, and any additional information to you;
· Mail to you separately, at least two weeks prior to the performance date, any additional single tickets purchased.
Subscription Seating Allocation
Musica Viva will use its best endeavours to meet your subscription ticket request. The allocation of tickets, however, is subject to availability. Seating is allocated in date order of receipt as follows:
· Renewing Gold subscriptions without changes
· Renewing Gold subscriptions with change requests
· New Gold subscriptions
· New and renewing Under30 Gold subscriptions
· Renewing new and Under30 'Choose' package subscriptions will be processed in order of receipt
· Additional single tickets
Requests by renewing subscribers for a seating change must be in writing and lodged with the subscription renewal form. If applying online, please mention your request in the notes section.
Musica Viva will allocate the best available seating when:
· Unable to exactly match the seat numbers you have indicated
· Unable to provide the same seat for each concert, or
· Unable to provide seating next to your subscription seats for additional tickets.
Under30 and Student Rush tickets:
· · Under30 single tickets are $30 for anyone aged 30 years and under for the International Concert Season and Musica Viva Festival. Tickets are $20 to the Coffee Concert Series. A valid proof of ID must be presented when tickets are collected.
· · Student Rush tickets are available at each venue an hour before each concert. A valid full-time student ID card must be presented upon purchase to receive the discount. Student Rush tickets are $15 for the International Concert Season and Musica Viva Festival and $10 for the Coffee Concerts series.
· The right of admission is reserved.
· Tickets purchased through Musica Viva will incur no additional booking or transaction fees. Tickets booked through venues or agencies may incur additional fees.
· No refunds or exchanges except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia
· All ticket sales are final. No refunds or cancellations will be accepted once a subscription order has been processed.
· Tickets are valid only if they are purchased through Musica Viva’s Patron Services or a Musica Viva authorised ticketing agent.
· Patrons arriving late to a performance will not be admitted into the auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance.
· Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists, venues and to change any seating arrangements.
· Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium. Mobile telephones, pagers and similar equipment must be switched off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
· In general performances are unsuitable for children under the age of seven.
· Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
· Musica Viva is not liable to subscribers for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses as a result of a performance being cancelled, postponed or changed.
· All patrons, regardless of age, must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or predetermined position (unless this has the potential to cause injury to a person).
· Patrons who disrupt a performance, who are in possession of a prohibited item, or who are unable to produce valid concession identification when requested to do so, may be removed from the venue without refund of a ticket purchase.
· Musica Viva reserves the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance.
· All patrons are responsible for their own safety and property, and for the safety and property of any person accompanying them.
If you are photographed, filmed or taped whilst attending a Musica Viva event, you consent to Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva photographing, filming and taping you. Musica Viva or third parties appointed by Musica Viva can broadcast, publish, license and use any photographs, film, recordings and images of you without compensation. Musica Viva, the third parties and anyone acquiring from them a right to use the material are not liable in any way for its use.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
The information on this website was correct at the time of publication. Musica Viva reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any advertised programs, artists and venues and to change any seating arrangements.
Further Information or Assistance
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please call Patron Services on 1800 688 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org