Reports to: Ticketing & CRM Manager
Location of job: Flexible
Appointment type: Permanent full-time
The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of the Tessitura CRM database. In this role you will report to the Ticketing & CRM Manager within the marketing team, working closely with the Marketing, Development, IT, Finance and Education departments to monitor, guide and support their use of Tessitura.
The key responsibilities of the role are to manage and maintain all aspects of the company’s database, Tessitura, to ensure that Musica Viva is maximizing opportunities for its use. This includes:
- Managing and maintaining the business applications that integrate/intersect with Tessitura,
- Musica Viva’s online ticketing platform used for concert subscriptions, single tickets, education bookings and donations (in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager)
- Setting up and editing Stored Procedures and Jobs in SSMS
- Setting up and editing reports in SSRS and Tessitura
- Wordfly – email and survey deployment utility
- Tessitura dashboard analytics.
- Effective stakeholder relationship building and liaison.
- Staff training to ensure competency and continuous improvement.
- Documenting processes and procedures.
We think you’ll need the following qualities to be successful in this role:
- A minimum of two years experience in database management or box office/ticketing, preferably Tessitura.
- Demonstrated ability to manage day-to-day CRM/database operations, including database maintenance, user policies and training, and the development of reports, lists and extraction sets for database users across the business.
- Knowledge of SQL programming.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, particularly around customer databases and CRM in a B2C setting.
- Project and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Eye for detail and a demonstrated ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Desirable: Tertiary qualifications in information technology or related subject areas.
- Desirable: An interest in the performing arts/music/music education.
To apply: Send your resume and an EOI letter addressing the position requirements firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter as applications without a cover letter addressing the position requirements will not be considered.
Musica Viva is a family-friendly and flexible employer committed to equity and inclusion. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse cultural and regional communities. We also welcome applications from people who identify as having a disability. If at any stage of the recruitment process you require any accommodation due to a disability please let us know.
View the full job description here.