Become a Volunteer
Musica Viva welcomes volunteers of all ages, backgrounds and experience. We also welcome students and interns seeking industry experience.
Volunteers assist in the following types of activities:
- data entry
- library maintenance/archiving
- membership in committees supporting activities in each state
- front of house and backstage organisation
- regular weekly support in artistic, marketing and operations
- hosting receptions for artists and subscribers
Some volunteers commit to one day per week and others prefer to be on call for extra assistance with such jobs as mail-outs, collating or audience surveys. Special projects often require volunteers for a short, defined period of time.
If you would like to join us, Musica Viva would love to hear of your interest in our national volunteer program. Please complete the form below: