Become a Volunteer
Musica Viva Australia welcomes volunteers of all ages, backgrounds and experience. We also welcome students and interns seeking industry experience.
Volunteers assist in the following types of activities:
- data entry
- library maintenance/archiving
- membership in committees supporting activities in each state
- front of house and backstage organisation
- regular weekly support in artistic, marketing and operations
- hosting receptions for artists and subscribers
Some volunteers commit to one day per week and others prefer to be on call for extra assistance with such jobs as mail-outs, collating or audience surveys. Special projects often require volunteers for a short, defined period of time.
If you would like to join us, Musica Viva Australia would love to hear of your interest in our national volunteer program. Please complete the form below: